Cbcs Comics - Ripe off

submitted book on 4/15/18 at new york big apple convention/ called 4 times they said next week 4 times, still nothing 9/17/18 !! PHONE NEVER WORKS!!

BEWARE THEY STINK,USE CGC .. WILL THEM AT NEW YORK COMIC CON// i heard that they use the excuse that they just move , but that not the way a good business operates , ignoring phone calls with the customer numbers every day , no matter how times you call. they are a disgrace to the comic collecting industry, comic collectors should boycott this company and pass the word out about their lack of consideration for customers. scared to even answer the the phone .

which is not a courtesy ,to people who trusted them with their books, the big question is how we to get rid of cbcs comic grading co, so other collectors don't fall prey to this bad excuse for a grading company , i always use cgc and in the exact time have submitted over 30 books ,five shipments , that have been return to me, and called customer service and have always had someone pick up the phone, were cbcs never picks up the phone or returns my calls,that the worst of it , they are to scared to answer the phone WHY!!

i think we are a understanding community of collector, leads me to believe they might be ripping us off . well if there is anyone out there who can help ,please post it , help,help,help,help,help,help,help,put them out of business .imagine if you have a lot of book with them

help,

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Cbcs Comics in Saint Petersburg, Florida - Slow and Poor Service

I had my books signed at a private signing 11 months ago and still have not received my books back from the 3rd Party of any info from CBCS. I may not have the most rare or valuable books out there but they are mine.

This service has been slow and costly.

I am sure I will still be charged fully price for their service if I ever see my books again. I have called numerous times without any response from anyone. They sold their company to Beckett Media and the service is still very poor.

I went online to "chat" with someone who was no help at all.

He says he has to send my info up for someone to contact me. That is bull.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: not charge me for this poor service and give me damn books back.